Free online event open to all adult performers
Adult industry mental health organization Pineapple Support is holding a 2 day educational event on how to successfully navigate relationships as a sex worker. The individual sessions are led by Pineapple Support counselors and therapists, and the event is sponsored by companies including Adult Time, Chaturbate, ePlay, Flirt4Free, Segpay, and SextPanther.
For more information on the individual sessions, or to register for the event, please visit the Pineapple Support website.
Navigating Relationships Schedule
Wednesday August 25
- 10 a.m (PDT): “Healing from codependency” with Ivy Kwong
- 11 a.m (PDT): “Relationship diversities” with Silva Neves
- 12 p.m. (PDT): “Communication from the heart” with Nicki Line
- 1 p.m. (PDT): “Ethical non-monogamy” with Melissa Lesane
- 2 p.m. (PDR): “Relationships in the industry — Reinvention” with Rachel Wells
Thursday August 26
- 10 a.m (PDT): “Defining your needs in a relationship” with Alex Mufson
- 11 a.m (PDT): “Hot crossed boundaries” with Emily Richman
- 12 p.m. (PDT): “Relationships after trauma” with Shea Graham
- 1 p.m. (PDT): “Loving yourself” with Wendy Haggerty
- 2 p.m. (PDR): “Red flags” with Alex Mufson