FanCentro launches #FCAid fundraiser for Australian fires
Fan club platform FanCentro has launched a special initiative to raise funds for the Australia Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund. Models can opt-in to the #FCAid campaign through their admin panel, which will then place a special badge on their profile, indicating that the model is participating in the fundraiser. Participating models will have a special #FCAid tab on their profile as well, which fans can click on to donate directly to the fundraiser.
- Fans can donate any amount $5+, and if a fan donates over $10, the fan will receive special bonus content from the model they donated through.
- Models can keep track of who donated by visiting the SOSAustralia tab in the admin panel.
- The full donation (minus billing fees) will be sent to the Australia Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund.
- Neither FanCentro nor the model will receive any portion of the donation.
More Information On FanCentro
Interested in becoming a FanCentro influencer? You can either signup here or learn more about the platform by checking out the link below. FanCentro gives influencers the ability to monetize subscriptions and build a residual income. This is done in several ways. FanCentro is most known as a premium Snapchat platform. Influencers can also make money from premium Instagram and fanclub subscriptions. Plus, list all your networks and gain exposure through the FanCentro directory.
- Models: Information For FanCentro Influencers
- Affiliates: CentroProfits – Official FanCentro Affiliate Program
- More FanCentro News: FanCentro News & Updates