Cam4 launches yet another contest, this one for Romanian, British, and Australian performers – but they have to earn more than prize value to win
Contest-happy cam site Cam4 is running yet another contest. Limited to models from Australia, Romania, and the UK (the same group as the previous private show contest) rewards the top 10 models who earn the most tokens from private shows between January 18 and 31, 2021. Earnings from both per-minute and blocked-time shows are included, as well as spy show earnings.
In a possible indication of the success of their many other contests, they have added a new requirement: if the model has not earned the cash value of the prize in tokens during the contest, they will not receive the prize. I think if a site is handing out more in prize money than models are earning on the site, that is less of a reflection on the models and more of a reflection on the site and its priorities, promotions, and operations. Maybe Cam4 should take a look at their business and ask why models who are the top earners in contests aren’t making more from their work on the site than the prize payouts rather than passing the responsibility on to the models to balance the books for contest expenses.
Cam4 “Lock-in-Private!” Contest Prizes
- 1st Place: $250
- 2nd Place: $150
- 3rd Place: $75
- 4th Place: $50
- 5th–7th Places: $25
- 8th–10th Places: $15
Cam4 “Lock-in-Private!” Contest Rules
- Model must be verified.
- Model must reside in the United Kingdom, Australia, or Romania to enter.
- Model must sign up to participate in the contest to qualify. Sign up is on the Cam4 blog.
- Swapping tips between broadcasters is not permitted and could disqualify you from future promotions.
- A maximum of 2,500 tokens per unique member will be counted towards the contest.
- If the model does not earn at least the prize amount in tokens, they will not receive the prize.