New adult social media / content sales platform debuts with invite-only creator list
After months of teasing, new platform Blisss has finally launched! Well, sort of. The “pre-launch” is open to creators who have received an invitation (interested performers can email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an invitation) – but fans must receive an invitation to explore the platform as well. Described as an “adult friendly multi-cultural, multi-identity, multi-orientation business and social environment”, Blisss allows models to promote their other platforms but also to sell content directly on Blisss. It took some digging to find, but Blisss pays out 60% on subscription sales and 80% on all other sales.
From the announcement:
After many months of development, Blisss.Company (a mix of content creation and social platform) is now open to selected creators and fans.
A gradual opening gives us the chance to fine-tune existing features and add new ones according to invitees’ feedback and suggestions.
On to what makes Blisss appealing to creators, here is a list of distinguishing points:
- Promote your presence on any other platform.
- Internal, organic traffic: your profile is discoverable by everybody.
- Post free and paid content from one single account.
- Users who visit your profile always know when you are live streaming on Chaturbate, Streamate, and Twitch.
- Monetize your relationships with other creators via paid and free sponsorships.
- Fans have specific tools to promote you throughout the platform.
- Six ways to monetize your content and brand on Blisss.
- Infinite ways of passive monetization.
- Permanent feedback table: suggest and discuss new platform’s features and improvements with the developing team and other creators.
- Be proud of and show off your gender identity and sexual orientation.